As a developer at Mitsogo, you will work to ensure that the products of Mitsogo works seamlessly at scale and also builds features that inspire customer happiness. You will work with a team of highly talented engineers who swear by the coded script. In this role, your capacity to align and lead a team to build whatever it takes to delight our customers will shine through.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Expertise in Python between 0-3 years, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schema that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools