We’re looking for passionate engineers who love Linux, who are intimately familiar with fundamentals of OS an able to automate the iterative task with optimised scripts. We’re looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who are passionate about engineering velocity and automation. The complexity of our application traffic continues to increase as we scale out our microservices architecture to meet our subscriber demand. Our goal ito ensure that we successfully deliver high availability and application traffic across the cloud infrastructure.
-Managing and Monitoring our production systems.
-Serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of our internet-facing systems.
-Ability to perform root cause analysis on various service impacting events.
-Well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
-Must be able to work on 24/7 shift.
-Implement and support compliance with Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
-Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated by customers and Internal systems.
-Review Application & Infra monitoring changes.
-Work with other team leads to develop SOP documents.
- Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SSH, HTTPS, TLS, IPSec, concepts of VPN and other internet protocols .
- Experience in Application and Database level Monitoring and Troubleshooting (like Apache, Tomcat, and MySQL).
- Experience in Monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic, and Splunk Scripting experience is a must (Shell/Python/Perl/Ruby..etc..).
- At least 4+ years of Linux/Unix administration.
- Strong understanding of Networking Concepts.
- Experience in Application & Infrastructure Monitoring (Nagios, New Relic, Datadog, Splunk, Sumologic, etc....).
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud offerings.