The Account-Based Marketing Manage is responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective Account-Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities.
- Define Account-Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools.
- Own and manage our Account-Based Marketing platform, DemandBase.
- Partner with the regional Field Marketing Managers to develop regional, account-focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing, and creative development to ensure effectiveness for regional named accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget.
- 2+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- DemandBase /ADrollexperience is a plus.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Experience building and delivering of field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and partner activity.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup.
- Occasional domestic travel to support events - less than 30%.
- Ability to use GitLab.