You will join us in analysing and improving our processes and services to attain a higher level of availability, scalability, and reliability.
- Create deploy and support development, testing and production environments.
- Create deploy and support continuous integration pipelines.
- Build new environments in accordance with business needs.
- Build systems to automate process, look after QA and maintenance, and manage virtual servers.
- Continuously improve visibility into our systems and applications with advanced monitoring, metrics and log analytics.
- Troubleshoot and investigate production issues as they arise with the help of internal/external tools.
- Identify root causes of critical problems throughout the platform, and take necessary steps to resolve them.
- Collaborating with the Development team in order to establish deployment/release procedures.
- Help build our product release work-flow and continuous delivery system.
- Manage our DB architecture like replication, maintenance of shards etc.
- Automate and streamline processes for greater efficiency.
- Build and deploy tools to ensure the health and reliability of the Hexnode Cloud Infrastructure.
- Manage and Monitor our Cloud Infrastructure hosted on AWS
- Manage our Linux platforms.
- Administer the Web servers, Database Servers, Load Balancing Servers.
- Production and Test System monitoring & diagnostics.
- IT security management, implementing security measures like encryption, SSL etc.
- Work on command line (Scripting) with Linux systems, mercurial, monitoring tools, sys admin tools and other remote administration tools.
Skills we'd like you to have:
- Proven expertise of 02-06 years.
- Knowledge in Linux administration
- Exposure in working with configuration management tools.
- Exposure in working with PostgreSQL
- Exposure in working with Web servers
- Good understanding of AWS, Digital Ocean Cloud, Vagrant and other deployment tools.
- Basic knowledge about monitoring tools like Nagios, Graphite, Monit, or Ganglia, Application Manager, OpManager.
- Basic knowledge about at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Willing to work in flexible/rotational shifts