- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms).
- Experience in hiring hourly, salaried and subcontracting candidates.
- Lining Up candidates for various vacancies.
- Follow-up with candidates and client END to END coordination.
- Scheduling the interviews with Line Managers Maintaining the recruitment MIS, Report etc.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding Mitsogo’s requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Publish progress reports to management every month.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- At least 4 year of experience with the full life-cycle recruiting workflow in the US IT domain
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good understanding of the US staffing process (Visa types, Employment Types - W2/1099/Corp-to-Corp, etc.)
- Experienced in all recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, short listing, & candidate evaluation
- Good understanding of various IT technologies and job roles
- Ability to easily understand job requirements and screen resumes accordingly.
- Must be able to independently source candidates and create a candidate pool of qualified resumes
- Must be able to effectively discuss the requirement and job details with the candidates and identify the right position for each candidate’s profile
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Experience working with direct clients
- Experience using internal database, job boards and referrals to source active and passive candidates for contract positions
- Well versed in US tax or contracting Terms.