Motion Graphic Designer
As a Motion graphic designer you'll help create stunning videos that help our customers and tell our brand stories. You should be able to get the hang of scripts or briefs you're offered and translate them to amazing videos. You should have a strong command over Adobe suite like After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro.
Your responsibilities include
- Designing and producing animation content while collaborating with other artists in a team focused environment.
- Conceive, layout, and design enticing motion graphics videos for various media
- Collaborate with Creative Team in designing and creating boards, when required
- Research and analyze the best design techniques and solutions for creating motion graphics
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- Extensive knowledge of post-production workflow and the latest post-production techniques
- Firm grasp of color space, bit depth, mattes, chroma-keying, compositing
- Familiarity with a wide range of camera acquisition formats (RED, Alexa, GoPro, Canon, etc.)
- Solid understanding of video formats and compression techniques
- Creative and technical expertise with Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and other associated tools
- Experience with a variety of third-party motion graphics plug-ins
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Mac platforms
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to grow and learn.
Work in a transparent atmosphere alongside a collaborative team.
Guidance and support from the senior members for your growth.
Competitive salary with benefits.