Sales and Support
Software Sales Associate
This position involves cold calling new potential clients/ leads and converting them to happy paying customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential customers.
- Ability to work on the phones most of your day speaking with customers.
- Understanding client needs and helping them choose the pricing plans as per their requirements.
- Making outbound cold calls to potential customers and scheduling appointments for our tech reps for support/remote set up sessions.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Closing sales and working with clients through the closing process (helping them purchase the product)
- You will be expected to make around 200-300 cold calls per day.
- Comfortable with web-based software and tools
- Making call transfers to tech team every day (at least 10 daily)
- Ability to create a good level of rapport with the customers by replying to their queries in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to meet and exceed the monthly sales targets.
- Regular Follow up with the Customers to convert them to a happy paying customer and ensure they are happy throughout the journey.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of product and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential customer.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Provide product demonstrations.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred.