Software Engineer - Front End
How would you add value:
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes/mockups to the actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product and website interface.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other team members (Product Engineering and Marketing teams) .
Things we like:
- Knowledge in Python/Django
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
- Familiarity with browser testing, debugging and using web developer tools.
- Able to implement web standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS.
- Comfortable with any source version control software.
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus