We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources Team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Duties and Responsibilities;
First 3 months candidate will be working as an HR Intern, based on the performance
Looking for 2018 - 2019 pass-out only.
1. Participating in recruitment efforts
2. End to end recruitment process
3. Coordinating employee engagement activities
4. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
5. Coordinating induction program for new employees
6. Organise and attend campus placements and recruitment events
7. Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
8. Determine selection criteria
9. Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
What we are looking for: