As our technical writer, you will be instrumental in creating content that effectively communicates our value proposition for both technical and non-technical audiences. You’ll work closely with our experts across Mitsogo–Engineering, Marketing, Sales and more– ensuring that Mitsogo’s products are easy to comprehend by those that interact with it: both at Mitsogo and beyond.
To succeed as a Technical writer with us, you’ll put your product knowledge to the test–with exhaustive understanding of the platform and transforming that into seamless interaction for users, imparting real business value in the process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage content requirements–production and content needs across teams
- Gain deep understanding of Hexnode products and their applications to capture product information into simple, accurate, and concise documentation intended for a global audience.
- Maintain and update technical documentation repository as well as document content updates for product, apps and related tools.
- Refine and polish in-house generated specs and generate accurate documentation for customer-facing formal deliveries.
- Ensure documentation is technically and mechanically accurate, and consistent with regard to clarity, flow, organization, completeness, and readability
- Define the voice, tone and standards for our company as represented across documentation, tutorials and knowledgebase.
- Maintain the taxonomy, information architecture, and content mapping schemas used for structuring and filtering content in the knowledge base
- Provide ongoing qualitative and quantitative measurements of content scope, effectiveness, and usage, especially for user search metrics
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to monitor updates for changes and deprecations, ensuring all documentation is up-to-date for all end users