As our UI/UX Developer, you'll help us deliver an outstanding user experience across our products. You'll transform UI/UX design wireframes and mock-ups to actual code that create the visual elements. You'll work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how our applications look and work.
Your responsibilities include
- Work with UX Design, Engineering, Research, Content, Product and Marketing to create amazing user experiences across our products
- Employ usability testing methods to gather qualitative and quantitative data to drive feature enhancements
- Present your ideas and rationale behind design decisions to your team and ensure they align with product roadmap
- Collaborate with Support and Engineering to validate the design feasibility and ensure the best possible implementation
- Follow through with UX Design, Back-end development, Product, Engineering, QA and Support to rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, and market dynamics
- Keep up with latest changes in industry standards and share knowledge with team