We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building and maintaining software solutions to meet our business needs.
- One should be an excellent team player, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Candidates will work with very little direction and will be comfortable making technical decisions in a team environment.
- Design and Develop the Windows Agent that tweaks the Windows OS and Enforce the Configurations required for Mobile Device Management Tools.
- Write Code, Scripts that will tweak and Windows Services, DLL files.
- Design and development of Windows Driver and Kernel level programming.
- Provide development support for Windows kernel driver/user mode application development.
- Analyze, debug, fix kernel/user mode problems reported by end customers.
- Continuously enhance the code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure and performance, and finding/fixing bugs.
- Take increasing levels of ownership of the code base.