Windows Core Developer (2-5 Years)
We are looking for a self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working Software Engineer with 2 to 5 years of work experience in Windows kernel level programming and Windows driver development.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Design and Develop the Windows Agent that tweaks the Windows OS and Enforce the Configurations required for Mobile Device Management Tools.
- Write Code, Scripts that will tweak and Windows Services, DLL files.
- Design and development of Windows Driver and Kernel level programming.
- Provide development support for Windows kernel driver/user mode application development.
- Analyze, debug, fix kernel/user mode problems reported by end customers.
- Continuously enhance the code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure and performance, and finding/fixing bugs.
- Take increasing levels of ownership of the code base.
We’re Looking For Teammates Who Have
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience with Windows kernel/device driver development.
- Experience in developing WDM and WDF (KMDF) Drivers.
- Extensive programming skills in C/C++ in windows environment tools.
- Sound knowledge of Windows internals, device management, I/O manager, PCI express.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Management Control, Windows Management Instrumentation, KMDF, UMDF, PnP, Window Driver Kit, Kernel Memory Dump, ETW.
- Experience in multi-threaded application development and debugging.
- Strong experience in crash dump analysis / WinDbg.